Location: Cardiff, Llantrisant
Reports To: Agarose Pilot Plant Supervisor
Purolite is a leading manufacturer of Agarose resin and due to expansion is hiring Pilot Plant Lab. Technician night shift positions.
About the Role
- Producing agarose resin products in accordance to ISO9001 and pharmaceutical standards.
- Carrying out all work procedures properly, reliably and safely,
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as required by the Management of the company,
- The process involves state of the art equipment to successfully manufacture high value specialty products.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and take on a new and exciting challenge.
- Able to manually handle raw materials, products and equipment up to 25 kg.
- Handle hazardous chemicals in accordance to strict H&S policies.
- Basic computer competency.
- Production experience in a pharmaceutical, chemical, laboratory or food environment is desirable.
- A degree in chemistry (or similar) is desirable,
- Access to own transport.
The position is 4 nights on, 4 nights off, 5.30pm to 5.30am or 6.30am to 6.30pm with one hour for lunch.
You will be able to join the pension scheme (details of which are given when the employee starts his/her position).
You will benefit a life assurance which is 4 x the salary and an employee benefits package.
Salary: hourly rate of £12.53
Saturday Basic x 1.5 - 5.30pm to 5.30am/6.30pm to 6.30am
Sunday Basic x 1.5 - 5.30pm to 5.30am/6.30pm to 6.30am
Saturday Basic x 1.75 - 5.30am to 5.30pm/6.30am to 6.30pm
Monday to Friday Basic x 1.25 - 5.30am to 5.30pm/6.30am to 6.30pm
Sunday Basic x 1.75 - 5.30am to 5.30pm/6.30am to 6.30pm
Additional shift cover may be required due to annual leave.
Should you have any interest with the position please send your details (resume, C.V.) to email@example.com