Reports To: CRM Integration Manager; GM Agarose
Location: Wales, UK
Basic Function: Manage users and customizations of Zoho One platform for Bioprocessing team
Educational Requirements: 4+year degree in business related field or IT
Experience Requirements: 5+ years with CRM software management. Knowledge of chemistry/ion exchange a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
Computer literate with advanced writing skills. Has the ability to initiate tasks and work in an independent manner. Must be able to communicate with visitors, professional and plant personnel.
- On-board new employees and train them to use CRM as well as other appropriate business applications (Expense reporting, online meetings and webinars, project management, business analytics, etc.)
- Coordinate with users to promote use of CRM and other business applications
- Provide user support for CRM and other business applications
- Customize CRM (and other business applications) with the goal of supporting the sales teams and increasing efficiency and collection of key reporting metrics for management
- Develop and automate business processes using available software
- Create useful and dynamic reporting based on CRM user data and activity
- Continuing education on new available business applications and how they can best be incorporated into Purolite’s business flows.
- Combination of remote work, office work and travel time are expected
- Some international travel may be required
Contacts and Relationships:
- Reports to CRM Integration Manager to coordinate all efforts, customizations and develop a strategic partnership
- Interfaces with other department personnel in the corporate office, global sales offices, administration and plant locations as necessary
- Requires good communication, interpersonal skills and interacts well with external customers, visitors, employees and management in other departments
Position operates in an office environment that is generally free of excessive noise, temperature extremes or other hazards.
Requires ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, up to and including eight hours; typing for long periods of time, desk sitting/standing for extended periods of time.
Requires ability to use office equipment including viewing computer screens, write and review documentation. Close visual acuity in order to read small print, analyze data, transcribe, determine the accuracy, neatness or thoroughness of assigned work or work area.
Talk and/or hear normal audible sounds including the spoken work and sounds over the telephone. Understand and convey spoken instructions accurately, softly, loudly or quickly.
Mental requirements: Ability to comprehend complex information or instructions, interpret and convey in information in a written or oral format.
Ability and willingness to deal with high stress face paced situations and make accurate and quick decisions.
Extensive computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software programs. Frequent use of fax, copier, scanner, postage machine and other office equipment.
This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned. The Purolite Corporation reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract with the employee.
Comprehensive employee benefits package that includes life assurance and a 10% employer pension contribution.
To apply please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org