The Operations Assistant is responsible for various supports in plant Engineering and Maintenance Departments that are essential to the safe and efficient operations of the plant.
Desired Skills and Experience
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Computer literate with advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Basic Knowledge of CMMS programs.
- Capable of creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing, scanning and faxing.
- Has the ability to initiate tasks and work in an independent manner.
- Must be able to communicate with visitors, professional and plant personnel.
- Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
- Basic understanding of budget tracking and reconciliation.
- Highly organized, ability to multitask with efficient time management skills.
- Must pass driver’s license background check.
- Maintaining CMMS system.
- Managing the Plant Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Assists the Operations Support Supervisor with tracking and reporting on the Capital and Expense Budgets of all departments.
- Tracking and recording on the monthly utilities’ usage cost (Water, Electric, Gas).
- Generating purchase orders for equipment and services utilized throughout the plant.
- Assisting with sourcing and obtaining bids for equipment and services directed by the Operations Manager.
- Coordinating and scheduling various contractors and service providers as needed.
- Assisting with plant projects as directed by the Operations Manager, which may include running errands using a company vehicle.
- Support various EH&S activities and LEAN Manufacturing Initiatives.
- Assists with various production and inventory related administrative tasks.
- Participates and assists in various audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree with 3-5 years manufacturing administrative experience or equivalent experience in manufacturing environment.
This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned. The Purolite Corporation reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract with the employee.
This company describes its culture as:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
Click Here to Apply
- Innovative – innovative and risk taking.
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative.
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision oriented.