Life Sciences Regional Sales Manager - Europe
Location: Home based, preferably in own region
• Target new business accounts and opportunities within own territory
• Foster long term business relationships for our target application base
• Establish and build the Praesto chromatography brand in protein and antibody purification as well as the Lifetech & Chromalite brands for small molecule separations.
• Support and/or organize marketing efforts, including exhibitions, conferences etc.
• Record account activities and feedback to the core team for future direction.
• Proven sales experience in protein purification, ideally taking a new product to market.
• In depth knowledge around bioprocess and life sciences, particularly protein chromatography purification.
• Self-driven, highly motivated, and able to plan visits with willingness to travel over 50%.
• Able to work both independently and in synergy with own team.
• Strong and confident presentation and communication skills.
• Trustworthy with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
BSc / MSc or PhD degree in chemistry/chemical engineering or similar degree with min 5 years life science experience, ideally in chromatography and proven sales.
Purolite Life Sciences:
Purolite is the only company that focuses exclusively on advanced resin technology. Headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, PA, the company has more than 35 years providing purification solutions to customers and has dedicated R&D and manufacturing facilities in the USA, China, UK, and Romania.
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.