Provides administrative and sales support to corporate office and greets customers and visitors in professional manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Computer literate with excellent writing skills.
- Comfortable navigating the internet.
- Ability to work a multi-line telephone system and office equipment (e.g. printers, scanners).
- Has the ability to initiate tasks and work in an independent manner.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with visitors, corporate and plant personnel.
- Highly organized, and detailed oriented.
- Warm, outgoing personality.
- Requires ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, up to and including eight hours; walk, bend, reach, grasp, handle, push, pull, twist, kneel, squat, carry, lift and climb.
- Lift floor to waist up to and including 25 lbs. (more when necessary)
- Climb step stools, stairs.
- Requires ability to use office equipment including viewing computer screens, write and review documentation.
- Close visual acuity in order to read small print, analyze data, transcribe, determine the accuracy, neatness or thoroughness of assigned work or work area.
- Talk and/or hear normal audible sounds including the spoken word and sounds over the telephone.
- Understand and convey spoken instructions accurately, softly, loudly or quickly.
Responsibilities of this position include
- Ability to comprehend complex information or instructions, interpret and convey information in a written or oral format.
- Ability and willingness to deal with high stress fast paced situations and make accurate and quick decisions.
- Extensive computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other software programs.
- Frequent use of fax, copier, scanner, postage machine and other office equipment.
- Act as first point of contact for Purolite Corporate Office.
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or office.
- Maintain an organized and presentable reception area at all times.
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Under the direction of the Manager of Sales Support and Logistics, perform sales support duties including, but not limited to:
- Receive, review, track and maintain customer orders.
- Enter orders into the electronic system.
- Arrange appropriate shipping and tracking.
- Mitigate customer service issues and escalate to Manager where appropriate.
- Produce, maintain, and distribute reports as directed Responsible for maintenance of NHBA and Zoho systems.
- Provide meeting support by reserving and setting up conference rooms and ordering meals as required.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned. The Purolite Corporation reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This position description does not constitute a written or implied contract with the employee.
- King of Prussia PA, USA.
- Position operates in an office environment that is generally free of excessive noise, temperature extremes or other hazards.
This company describes its culture as
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
Click Here to Apply
- Innovative – innovative and risk taking.
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative.
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision oriented.