PuroMill™ advanced nanoparticle technology milling media improves the quality of your product development outcomes. Available in two purity grades for optimized and cost-effective process requirements, PuroMill is a low-density polymeric media that enables the preparation of nanoparticles < 100 nm that are free from contamination due to extractables, leachables, and attrition. Use for high-shear milling with conventional or novel milling equipment.
PUROMILL™ PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE
Improve Bioavailability of Drug Compounds
PuroMill™ Pharmaceutical Grade enables solubility enhancement through advanced nanoparticle milling media technology.
PUROMILL™ INDUSTRIAL GRADE
Improve Industrial Chemistry Without Sacrificing Purity
- Highly purified polymeric nanoparticle milling media
- Produced in a cGMP certified, FDA inspected facility
- Ideal for pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical drug formulations
- Creates drug nanoparticles < 100 nm to enhance absorption of drugs with poor solubility
- Enables efficient biological cell disruption without milling-related contamination
- Available in in sizes from 50 – 1,000 µm for optimized nanoparticle milling performance of drug formulations
- Drug Master File planned for 2017
PuroMill™ Industrial Grade is an advanced nanoparticle milling media
technology for improving the properties of industrial materials.
- A better, cleaner, highly reliable option for nanoparticle milling
- Creates nanoparticles < 100 nm to enhance the properties of industrial molecules
- Ideal for coatings, emulsions, pigment dispersions & coatings, metal dispersions, ink-jet products, plastics, functional ceramics and nano additives
- Available in sizes from 50 – 1,000 µm for optimized milling performance
- Produced in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility