Learning that fits your schedule
Our always-ready technical support and service teams go the extra step to be your most trusted resource. We're here for you.
What You May Not Know About pH & Conductivity in Demineralized Water
pH is frequently set as a specification in measuring demin water quality, but its measurement in low conductivity solutions is difficult, and the values measured can be misinterpreted.
We will look at the relationship between pH and conductivity and its usefulness as a troubleshooting tool in ion exchange demineralization systems.
During this session, we will cover:
• A quick refresh on pH and conductivity.
• The pH vs. Conductivity graph and how to interpret it.
• The influence of various demin breakthrough components (Na, Si, HCO3) on pH and conductivity.
• Some troubleshooting examples.
• Some guidelines in measuring pH in demineralized water.