PureDesign™ is an innovative ion exchange simulation program that helps facilitate design and simulation of ion exchange commonly used in water treatment processes. The program provides the means to study all aspects of plant design associated with ion exchange resin performance and operation.
PureDesign™ has been developed to assist in:
- Design of new ion exchange plants.
- Comparisons of variations in flow diagrams and choice of resins.
- Evalutating effects of changes in modes and conditions of regeneration.
- Evalutating the contribution of the column design to the ion exchange performance by calculation of selectivity and kinetics in batch systems.
- Simulation of existing plants, performance prediction, and investigation of performance improvement.
- Simulation of laboratory and pilot plant scale-up.
To access PureDesign, please contact our software administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
, for the software files, user name, password, and code to activate the program.