Purolite Life Sciences' solutions range includes:
- Analytical, preparative and solid-phase synthetic chromatography from the Chromalite® range
- Enzyme carriers for food applications from Lifetech™ ECR
- Ready-to use Immobilized Enzymes on Lifetech™ resins - designed for the production of cosmetics, drugs, fine chemicals, biofuels, food ingredients and other large-scale enzymatic applications
- Pharmaceutical-grade APIs or excipients
- Agarose resins from the Praesto® range for the separation of monoclonal antibodies and proteins for the biologics market
Purolite customers benefit from:
Purolite Life Sciences’ customers benefit from our 35 years of heritage, knowledge, customer-focus and expertise in the resin industry, coupled with our proven quality, manufacturing and regulatory experience.
We are a family of engineers and scientists dedicated to listening to the challenges our customers face. Through innovative R&D we meet the needs of tomorrow, before they arrive.
25-year track record of regulatory expertise from our state-of-the-art, FDA-inspected plant.
Continually exceeding quality and consistency is the cornerstone of all our activities.
Through forward-thinking investments we are committed to exceeding demands for outstanding quality and reliability for the biologics industry.